Tomorrow I have a trial day at the eventual job and if I’m good enough they’re gonna keep me. The good thing is that it is not a shitty bar job with the minimum wage, the bad thing is that I’m quite nervous.
Also, I won’t be back with any post before Wednesday. Once I’ll finish the work tomorrow I’m leaving to Edinburgh for my boyfriend’s graduation. Yay for him!
T-shirt – Primark; leggings – Internationale; necklace, headband – H&M; shoes – Deichmann
Also, I forgot to post the 10 random facts about myself, the tag came from Seniorita Corazon . Here they are:
1. Since I was 3 years old until I was 11, the most important thing in my life were dinosaurs. The greatest event in my life then was the release of ‘The Jurrassic Park’ when I was 6.
2. You may be surprised, but I’m a huge Tenacious D fan and I adore Jack Black. I could listen to the songs he sings everyday, forever. Funny how I really don’t like the rest of the ‘Frat Pack’, except maybe Steve Carrell.
3. I used to take Japanese classes for 5 years.
4. The thing I hate most in the world is flying by plane. I am absolutely terrified and sometimes I cry when it takes off/lands/there’s any turbulence. I also feel sick, I have diarrhea and I want to faint. I only become a normal person again when I’m back on the soil.
5. I’m afraid of the darkness.
6. If I were a guy, I’d be a priest.
7. I collect vintage ‘My Little Pony’. I hate these contemporary ones, they’re ugly.
8. There is one animal in the whole world that scares the crap out of me. MANTIS. I don’t like spiders and other bugs, but mantises are something I would NEVER touch. I do believe that every creature has its place in ‘the greater plan’, but not these bastards. Mantises deserve to die.
9. I’m a dog person. I really love all kinds of animals (except mantises), but for me dogs are always before cats.
10. My dream job would be directing films. But since I like to be realistic about my future, then I would say that my ideal job is to be a television producer or director at the BBC.